Radwan

I/O configuration error FX2N

3 posts in this topic

Hello please could you help me with this problem .

I have FX2N-16MT CPU with expansion modules FX2n-16ex-es , FX2n-16ey-es in that order .

when i download the program on it and moniter online  i have active output on y22 ,y25, y13, y00, y27 (software) , i only found led of y00 (CPU module) ON , others of expansion op module not  (P.s power lamp on module on ) , however the expansion of ip doing well , . 

i do that trails .

1-change combination to be FX2N-16MT CPU - FX2n-16ex-es -  FX2n 16eyr (new one) , but same happen  , when i go to plc diagnostics i found error 1010 i/0 hardware configuration 

2-   FX2N-16MT CPU -   FX2n 16eyr (new one) , but same happen

3- FX2n- 14mt CPU (New one ) - FX2n 16eyr (new one) with same program it works ok 

i wondering how melsoft software recognize expansion module of FX2N series and if it need hardware configurations (by rack like siemens plc )

the way of addressing ip and op in mitsubishi plc FX2n series . how to change it .

and if i wanna to change the cpu 16mt , by 14mt ., does i need to change spacial markes or function on the machine program .

. i m sry for my bad english and thanks in advance 

Edited by Radwan

First, there is no configuration required.  The addressing is automatic.

Second, you can't change it.

Inputs address as X, starting at 0, addressed in octal.  So your base unit has X0-X7.

Outputs address as Y, also starting at 0, independent of the inputs.  So your base unit outputs are Y0-Y7.

Your extensions would start at 10, and are also independent.  So no matter which way you connect the 16EX and 16EY cards, they will always be X10-X27, Y10-Y27.

Error 1010 says you have an address error starting at 10 (that's the second part).  The first 10 indicates input or output, and I don't recall which is which, it's in the manuals.

There is no such thing as an FX2N-14.

Thanks a lot Crossbow , it clear now  . ,