Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Matt

W-series With Jusp-ns300

2 posts in this topic

I have connected a CS1-DRM21 to the JUSP-NS300(yaskawa device net interface unit) and am able to read and write parameters however, when I try to servo lock, I get a D9 error on the master and an A96 on the servo. This is telling me I have a noise problem. I am using a terminator on the JUSP-NS300 side and it does not solve this problem. The servo is a 200W 120Vac model. The Device Net cable is approximately 1m in length. Any ideas??

D9 Remote I/O Communications Error Likely Cause A timeout occurred during remote I/O communications using the master func-tion. (The response from the slave timed out 6 consecutive times.) DeviceNet Unit Response Records the error in the error log. The master will periodically attempt to reconnect with the slave with the error, but remote I/O communications will stop if the master is set to stop communi-cations. Flags Allocated for DeviceNet Master Unit (CIO n+24) Bit 14 (Error Flag) and bit 06 (Communications Error Flag) will be ON. CIO Area Flags Allocated to DeviceNet Unit Bit 02 of n+12 (Remote I/O Communications Error Flag) and bits 00 and 01 of n+10 (Unit Error Flag and Master Function Error Flag) will be ON. Correction Check the following: Matching master and slave baud rates • Proper cable lengths (trunk and branch lines) • Broken or loose cables • Installation of terminators at both ends of the trunk line • Excessive noise Check for terminators at both the Devicenet Master and the Yaskawa Servo. What is the servo model number? Contact Yaskawa USA at TEL: 1-800-YASKAWA (1-800-927-5292) Contact Bernard Hui at Omron Electronics Canada 416-208-4900