Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest steveyti

reset

3 posts in this topic

In my particular application I would like everything to reset when the power is cycled - for any amount of time. As in a previous post I am somewhat green at this however I have come quite far in the past couple of days. I am looking for a keyword to search for or perhaps a real easy description of what to include in my main program for this to work. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction GE Fanuc 90-30 Versa Pro software Edited by steveyti

In the Variable Table under the System Tab, look up: FST_SCN Bit %S00001 Set to 1 when the current sweep is the first sweep

I am wondering how I would go about using this quite simply speaking. I do see it as useful but I guess what I want to do is make every scan the first scan. This gets a value of 1 when the current scan is the first scan and at all other times it would have a value of 0. I really just want to set the cpu to "start over" when the power comes back on *edit* Once again I speak before i research. I do see how this is useful because I will be able to move values (initialize) on my first scan, and output on my subsequent scans. A better question to ask would be what should I move new values into. I would imagine I will start with moving a '0' into my my outputs to turn them all off. If this wont get me to where I would like please suggest an alternitive - Thanks for the reply! Edited by steveyti