vinicius_MPA

Input analog FX2N8AD to output analog FX2N2DA - mitsubishi

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, so I'm learning about Mitsubishi, I read the manuals about these modules, and I understand a little, I need control a proportional valve.the input module will receive the signal from the linear potentiometer , and the output module will send the signal to the porportional valve. So I know that the value is registered at a data value (channel1 = D0), Can I take this value and put at the D100 in example program output module? excuse me for my ignorance , I began to learn yesterday and already my boss gave me this challenge. thanks to everyone who can help me.

fx2n2da.png

fx2n8ad.png

You can do anything you like with the value once it's in the PLC.

You need to check that the values that you will be reading and writing are compatible with the types of blocks and how they are set up in the software.

For example. the FX2N-8AD can (from memory) read in a 4-20 mA signal as 4,000 to 20,000 bits, so a midpoint value would read a value of 12,000 bits into the data register.

Not sure what the maximum bits are that you can send to the FX2N-2DA, but would doubt that it would be as high as this, so check the manuals for each expansion block  carefully and ensure that  the "bits are consistent" with what each of the blocks can handle.