mariusem

TP 277 6"

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have this damaged TP 277 6" touch screen. Although I was able to backup the whole thing, I was not able to upload the program from the screen. Apparently it was written with ProTool. I have ProTool ver. 6 but to no avail. What Siemens program is capable of doing that? The users of this screen stuck labels directly onto the screen to designate some tanks in a tank farm. I would like to be able to edit the screen so they will not stick labels on the new screen again. I am not too familiar with Siemens and I need all the help that I can get. 

Thank you

if I remember correctly the x77 are programmed with WinCC Flex. Regardless the only thing you can do is reload your backup to an identical unit. You cannot make modifications with your backup. Sorry 

Hi,

your backup is useful only to restore same compiled project into same type of Operating Panel.

If you don't have the project...I am afraid that you need to create your own project with your labels.

dekor.

Thank you for the reply. I was afraid that I might be forced into the scenario you are mentioning. Even then it would be better than nothing at all.

Thanks a lot