hema

FACTORY TALK-LANGUAGE SWITCHING

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,        In my project i am in need of switching language from English to Spanish and vice versa.For all displays,i switched to the needed language according to the working operator.        In alarm history message,If i am in English language mode means,alarm messages also in English and same for Spanish. My issue is alarm messages were not changed to the current language mode.It keep staying in language which were in current mode while it occured. Please find the attachment, NOTE:Example attachment only.  My question is,how can i get the occurred messages in current language? Help me to sort this. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Edited by hema

This has been a chore to work around...FTView's inability to have multilingual alarms.  Search this document for multilingual...there is a lab example of such.  I believe you have to populate the additional language translations when you are creating each alarm. http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/rm/ftae-rm001_-en-e.pdf

Sir,                 Thanks. I will check.                 My work is with Machine Edition. Edited by hema