Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uri

ActiveX Self control

2 posts in this topic

Hi there! I would like to know what can I do in order to create an activeX control. I am using the FX485ADP module. I have the MX Component 3 so, I have the activeX that controls that module. I have obtained, via Mx Component Configuration, the .act file that defines my aplication (9600bps, 1 bit stop, 7 data,...) Nevertheless, I have to do a Visual Basic NET aplication but I don't know how introduce that file in the activeX comands. I cannot find that information in the Mitsubishi Manuals! Does anybody could help me? Cheers.

Hi I did some experimets with MX Component 3, and it looks great I use the "Communication Setup Utility" to define my connection to the PLC, the "Logic station number" will identify the connection, not the .act file. I still use VB 6 , but is how i do, go to Componets, in VB 6 menu Project|Components. Then select "Mitsubishi ActMulti Controls Ver3.0". On the ToolBox add "ActEasyIF" to your form. Now is just code. To refer to the connections defined with "Communication Setup Utility", just use: ActEasyIF1.ActLogicalStationNumber = 1 There is a VB 6 sample with MX components in ...\Act\Sample\Vb\Sample\Sample.vbp There is a lot of help in the "MX Component Version 3 Programming Manual" sh080272a.pdf in the instalation cd. Hope this can help