chelebi_yn

Connect to QJ71E71 from 2 or more PCs

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I'm new at Mitsubishi Q series. I can make a connection between PC and PLC through ethernet and read/write from/to registers. When I try to connect second PC to PLC I can't do it and get error. How can I set Network parameters of QJ71E71 module to communicate multiple PCs to PLC? Thanks.

Are you connecting TCP or UDP? How many melsoft connection have been defined in the port parameters of the ethernet card? What are your transfer setup settings?

I use TCP protocol. How can I access port parameters?

These are the open settings in ethernet parameters.

How can I set Open system, Fixed buffer, Fixed buffer communication procedure, Pairin open, Existence confirmation, Host station Port No., Transmission target device IP&Port No. options? I want connect to PLC from both PCs and read/write to it at the same time. QJ71E71's IP address - 192.168.1.10 PC1 - 192.168.1.11 PC2 - 192.168.1.12 I read about terms which I highlighted above from QJ71E71 manual but I can't understand these well. Where can I find useful infos about these terms?

Can you post your port settings you have now set for the first PC. You should copy those and set a new port number. unless you are using Mitsubishi Software on the PC than you only need to define a Melsoft connection.

Which numbers of ports should I select. Are 1020, 1021 exact ports or I can use any ports? By the way I use MX Component and VS2010 on both PC.

MX components is mitsubishi software just add a melsoft port Edited by Gambit