4 posts in this topic

Hello All, I'm completely new to the motion control systems and I'm interested in learning servo programming and motion control. I was trying to find a good resource that I can start learning from A-Z, but I couldn't find any. I have a demo kit with compactlogix processor and two kinetix 6500 drives with servo motors. What is the best way to learn it. If you guys have any resources or basic sample program please help me. Any learning material would be helpful. Thank You All

Did you get this demo from a Rockwell Automation distributor ? Ask them to set you up with the lab sessions from the most recent Automation Fair and RA On The Move trade show hands-on sessions. Those are particularly good for first-time users and contain step-by-step directions and are based on exactly the demo hardware suitcases that RA builds for their sales offices and distributors.

I agree with Ken, find out from your distributor what they offer and come back if you have specific questions after that. We can teach you anything you need to know!!

Hello, I´m looking for a demo kit with kinetix 6500, would you be interested in selling yours?