jampc

HMI VIEWER APP

6 posts in this topic

Hi recently I have seen Omron Europe and I have download an app for Android and iOS, that app can allow you to remote view HMI types NB,NS and NA9last from Omron). The reason of all of this, is if some body have try this app and also if communication and remote view was creat it. I have try all my best but still can't make it, if some body did it, could you please share it?. Thanks, Jose

The app works perfectly. I have used it with both NA and NS screens. You need to make sure the wireless network your tablet or phone is connecting to is the same one where the HMI is installed. If the devices are not on the same network, you can't talk to them. All you need to do is put in the IP address of the HMI and then make sure the HMI has the remote feature turned on. With NS, it's a web service you can enable at the screen. With the NA, its VNC. It can be enabled at the terminal or via the project downloaded to the terminal.

Haii everyone. I have recently search about omron hmi view . i wonder if this sofware can be installed in PC. pleae help. Thanks in advabce

The HMI Viewer is an app for Android or iOS.  Depending on which screen you want to talk to, there are already PC software packages available.

NA uses VNC, there are hundreds of free VNC clients.

NB and NS use web pages, so just use a web browser.

Hi, I am also stuck with connection issues. I am running an NB PT with web functionality enabled and it works fine from any web browser and any remote device. The problem I have is when I use the OMRON HMI viewer application on an iPhone or iPad then the connection just does not seem to work. I just get a connection error without any other details or explanation. Any help would be much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Tiaan Herbst said:

Hi, I am also stuck with connection issues. I am running an NB PT with web functionality enabled and it works fine from any web browser and any remote device. The problem I have is when I use the OMRON HMI viewer application on an iPhone or iPad then the connection just does not seem to work. I just get a connection error without any other details or explanation. Any help would be much appreciated.

Your Wi-Fi router might block the Port Number required to access the NB. Check Port Forwarding settings in your router then allow NB Port Number that is used for Web Server.