Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jjstubbert

Sysmac download

10 posts in this topic

Hi I recently purchased sysmac ne001l software but it is a download and it only has the product key with it There is no info on downloading it nor is it easy to find anything on the omron site to download. The only thing I can find is a sysmac studio and cx one removal program and a free trial version that you can't download. I am waiting for the technical services from the supplier to call me back. I was wondering if anyone had any info that would help me

NE001l software? is for a special CPU sold only to Honda America. Do you have a NE1S CPU?

No it's for setting up a nx-eic202 smart slice communication coupler. My omron dealer sold me the sysmac-NE001L to set it up

Sorry about that. I tend to be the resource for more mature Omron PLCs

The part number that you provided is indeed just a license number. The software itself is a rather large file, your Omron representative should be able to get you a DVD. They are used as sales tools. The DVD has a copy of the software on it that will act as a 30 day trial until an appropriate license is entered. Once the license is entered, it is a fully operational software package with the capabilities specified by that license. All of that to say, ask your Omron representative. Edit: the part number in the US (and likely Canada) for the DVD is: SYSMAC-SE200D

Thanks I will talk to my omron rep and get a trial version DVD

There is a link on the website to download the ISO image to burn your own disk. It's about 3GB.

Hi,

If I am to purchase a license for HMI, Sysmac Studio HMI Edition: SYSMAC HE001L, will it provide an option to use other HMI? like NS or NB.  In the sysmac studio software, only NA HMI is visible in the option.

Thanks.

Regards.

Leo

31 minutes ago, LD_M said:

Hi,

If I am to purchase a license for HMI, Sysmac Studio HMI Edition: SYSMAC HE001L, will it provide an option to use other HMI? like NS or NB.  In the sysmac studio software, only NA HMI is visible in the option.

Thanks.

Regards.

Leo

The Sysmac Studio itself will only supports NA HMI, although the installation file of Sysmac Studio will give you a CX-Designer also to program NS HMI.
NB is to be programmed using other application which is NB-Designer.

Thanks for the information.