Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robmoran

PL7-3

12 posts in this topic

need a windows copy of PL7-3 for a TSX87, to print an existing program - anyone know where a download copy is or cmaybe email rob

No such thing as a Windows copy... PL7-3 was an OS/2 product. I've got PL7-2 for the TSX17 and TSX47 as a DOS program, but I don't believe you'll have much luck finding PL7-3 and making it work on a current PC. If you do though, please let me know, I've got at least one TSX67 out there I'd like to upload a program from.

Hi I am ex-tech support for Schnider...Chris is right PL73 is an OS2 product. I have am iso image that you could write to a partition that will give you OS2, PL7 1,2 & 3. If you would like me to send it to you send me a mail at: john@pershwall.com John PS: Chris, if you woul like it drop me a mail as well.

I have PL7/07 (used for TSX Nano) if it is useful for you, send me an e-mail and I'll send it.

Nope... PL7-07 is only for the TSX Nano or TSX07 (depending on who you talk to, they both refer to the same hardware). He needs PL7-3 for the TSX87. It's a big rack-based PLC.

Hi Guys, I have a TSX Nano PLC and is currently looking for the software (PL7-07) and the interface cable when I read this thread. Is it possible for me to get some expert advice as to what cable (model number) to get and where I can obtain one. Also can I get a copy of the PL7-07 software. Thanks for your help..... ty

Hey, guys, how can I attach this file to downloads section? Now I remember about the software it is a big zipped file and it couldn't be possible to attach in a simple e-mail account

PLCLearner: The software and cable are both still actively sold by Modicon. You can't just download a copy of PL7-07 (at least not legally). You have the choice of a couple cables... The TSXPCX1031 which is serial to TSX, the TSXPCX3030 which is USB to TSX. The USB one only works in Windows 2000 or Windows XP environments (designed for the newer PLCs)... I might be able to come up with an old TSXPCU1030 cable I could sell...

The software I have was downloaded from the argentinean schneider site, here is the address: http://www.schneider-electric.com.ar/sitio..._2003/index.htm You only need to register without cost and then you can access to downloads section. In this section, in addition, you can download other additional softwares and manuals.

Hello Dear I am using TSX87 Plc series. as you said i tried to find pl7-3 software so can i ask you please to send me the PL7-3 Program or a link to download that ! thank you so much for your help .

Hi all, I found a paper copy of the manual on PL7-3 for DOS - I quickly scanned the first chapter and attached it. If you look on page 9 of the PDF is tells you minimum DOS 3.2 and no higher than DOS 3.3. I should be able to find the disks somewhere so I will try to make a Virtual DOS machine with PL7-3 and let you know how that goes. All the best, Jeppe pl7_3_dos_man_001.pdf pl7_3_dos_man.pdf

This topic is over 18 months old. I doubt they are still looking to resolve this.