Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muzu

urgent help

4 posts in this topic

Dear friend i am using omron cj2m cpu 15 by replacing c200h i am using inbuilt communication rs232c communicting omron eak500 temperature controller using ascii code i am using instruction rxd and txd two times to recive the current temperature and to send the control temperature as i am reciving the current temperature in my daa paremeter but the problem is i can't send the control temperature all was working with c200h but when i replced the unit just the thing i cant send it is control temperature i use ascii string @002023100[fcs] which is 14 bit data and when i recive the response its is displaying the fcs error As i see the data parameters the fcs instruction calculate the data from d95 and put the value in d100 but the problem i think is the fcs data is 4 bit so i think it is not gtting the end code plese help me urgently

yet no reply the exact problem is FCS because the calculate FCS is in 8 bit which is 4 ascii character and I need 2 character before the end code. one think i don't understand that the fcs instruction is calculating the value which changes in every second I can't get the stable value so the data which is send has different valus so the received response is generating fcs error.

Hello, you might have calculate FCS with Word Unit method, thus you got 4 bytes of FCS result. You should use the Byte Unit method to get only 2 bytes of FCS. This can be achieved by turning ON the 13th bit of the C+1 Control Word for the FCS Instruction. I attached an example. I confirmed the result with Sleepy Wombat's FCS calculator and got the same result Hope it helps FCS_Calc.cxp

Hello Tanks for the solution this was the exact problem as later i solved it. but now i am getting problem in receiving the temperature sometime i am receiving, sometime it gives the values in another operand and sometime it stops. I had not defined the end code, is it the problem with the end code ? as my end code is 2A0D so i have to give this in my parameters setting?