Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daryl

FactoryTalk View Alarms Issue

1 post in this topic

Hi folks, I have an issue with standing alarms not showing after I've made some modifications to a FactoryTalk View project. I'm using FactoryTalk View Studio version 5.0 on Windows XP and running the client through FactoryTalk View SE 15 display which takes data from a ControlLogix processor. Any revision of the project I was running previously was running fine and is on about the 12th different revision (can't remember exactly), but then I made some modifications to both PLC and HMI projects and now standing alarms won't show in the Alarm page. I've not modified any alarms, and when online at the PLC, the alarms are showing as true. I am also getting correct data for I/O showing on HMI pages. The only difference from previous modifications is that this time I done the modification on a different computer, whereas previously modifications were performed on the actual HMI PC. So, I'm looking for ideas on why i can't see standing alarms on the HMI? I can see the historical alarms being read fromt the SQL file. Any help from the basics upwards would be much appreciated, even suggestions looking at the very basics might help. cheers