Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a.afkhami94

CQM1H-CPU51 Download Program

4 posts in this topic

hello...... i use of C200HS-CN220-EU Program Download Cable for downloading program to plc. i can work online but when transfer to plc error is check dip switch.... i read manual and dip switch table but cant set dip switch..... please help me to setting dip-switchs for C200HS-CN220-EU Program Download Cable...

When pin 4 is ON, it is possible to change the assignment of function codes for expansion instruction. If power is turned ON with pin 4 turned OFF after function code assignments have been changed, the settings will return to the default settings and the information for the expansion instructions that were changed will be lost. Also, if pin 4 is OFF, expansion instruction information will not be transferred from the Memory Cassette.
1 person likes this

Very Thank.......... 1- i can program by turn on Dip-sw4..... But now Run LED is of... what is problem? 2- How to Select Coil from first output in OC222 Card in Cx-programmer? I do not understand how to set valid address in input and output(Coil) in CX-Programmer.

I have a somewhat similar problem. We have a vacuum furnace with a CQM1H-CPU51. We have no data whatsoever. The NT620C HMI has started to fade and it is impossible to read anymore and we are replacing it with a NS8. We have the managed to get the program on the NT620 onto the NS8 but anyway all that is for another day.

The immediate problem is to get the program from the CQM1H into CX-Programmer. I have connected CX-Programmer to the CQM1H with a serial cable and run TOOLS, PLC BACKUP TOOL, BACKUP FROM PLC and it searches and finds the PLC NewPLC1[CQM1H] and somewhere in the settings it gets the CPU as CPU51. Unfortunately, no other data whatsoever is transferred. The DIP switch settings are 1,2 & 8 Off; 3,4,5,6 & 7 On.

I'd really appreciate if someone can shed some light on this for me.

Jerry.