nasir_ash

CJ1W_AD041 OFFSET AND GAIN SETTINGS

3 posts in this topic

Hi All i want to adjust the offset in ad041 as the out command is 0000 but the voltage output are +0.5, i want to make it ZERO. module is in adjustment mode. the fuction used is CLR. my unit no is 2, in cio 2020 bit 00 and 01 Set at 1 turn of the offset bit in 2021.00 monitor 2028, but its showing 0000 even i tried to up and down the value it not changing. please help regards NASIR

Hi All i want to adjust the offset in DA041 analog output module, as the out command word is 0000 but the voltage output are +0.5, i want to make it ZERO. module is in adjustment mode. the fuction used is CLR. my unit no is 2, in cio 2020 bit 00 and 01 Set at 1 turn ON of the offset bit in 2021.00 monitor 2028, but its showing 0000 i tried to adjust value via 2021.03 but in CIO 2028 no change is obserevd. multimtere is connected with the out put and no change at all. even i tried to up and down the value it not changing. please help regards NASIR

Did you put the CPU in program mode when following the procedure? I don't have time to check the memory areas you are using but have a look at section 5-7 in this manual: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=63