Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
308guru

How can I make a bargraph on an E150

5 posts in this topic

I'm using SW-MTA-WIN to program an E150 display. I would like to make a bargraph that will show the progress (up to a set point) of the number of times an input has been set. I'm not real familiar with the software and I'm having trouble creating it in the program. I was trying to add M10 to the bargraph window under Analog Signal. It wants a "Word Type" entry. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

You will need to use a D register (a register is also called a word and 2 consecutive registers are double words DWord) In your program that monitors the input you will have to increment the data register value each time it is turned on (INC) You may have to use a 'one shot' too (PLS) to stop the register incrementing with every scan.

Rother is right. You must use word. If you want to present bit on a graph, simply convert it to a word. For example you want to display M10 and to do so you will find free D register like D100 or so. One way: ----|M10|-------------(D100.A) Example shows using bit 10 (hex A) but you can use any other (0-F). Other way: ----|AlwaysOn|-----------[MOV K0 D100] ----|M10|--------------[MOV K1000 D100] And of course you can use registers instead of constats so you can adjust scale from the screen.

Thanks for the replies. I still need to find time to give it a try. Soon!

Hum! That is not a nice piece of code