Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest CSD

CX-Programmer Guidance View

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Every time the CX Programmer Application starts, the CX Programmer Information Window starts running as well. You can switch that window in and out of the field of view by depressing Ctrl+Shift+I. I am using to displays on Windows XP for programming and that Information window just move around from one display to another. Is there a way to prevent from running that Information utility when CX Programmer starts? it is annoying to go and quit the application manually by right clicking on the system tray. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Right Click on the GMAN Icon in the Windows Tray and Uncheck Information. You should have to do this only one time.

Thanks Jay for your response. Unchecking information is the same as pressing Ctrl+Shft+I. It just moves the Information Window from one display to the other. I am sorry, in my original post I had a misspelling when I meant I have two displays under WinXP. I will rather prevent the GMAN form running at all instead of right clicking on it and select exit. Thanks again.

Please rename GMAN.exe to GMAN.bak as indicated below.