Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ah_abodaif

FX2N-20GM Programming software

9 posts in this topic

Dear All, I have FX2N-20GM module there is a problem that the X Error led flashing red. I want to go online with it and check the problem, I tried to upload the program with GX developer but I can't. My question is can I upload using GX developer or I must use FX-PCS-VPS/WIN-E. Thanks

I'm not familiar with the FX2N-20GM (I don't think that we have the productline ....20GM in Europe). However, I see in the pictures that it uses the standard plug for FX2N, and that you can use the standard red cable SC-09. Hence, you can use GX Developer to upload/download programs to it. Hav you tried to upload or download?
1 person likes this

20GM is a motion controller, you need the FX-PCS software not GX Developer.
1 person likes this

Thanks very much for your help. But In fact I can't download it from the internet. i will be thanks if you can send it to me

Dear All, Can any one supply me with FX-PCS-VPS/WIN-E to upload program from FX2N-20GM Thanks Edited by ah_abodaif

Sorry, I was wrong with the GX Developer as Crossbow said. But the software is probably a paid service so you will most likely need to contact your Mitsubishi provider...

You need to contact Mitsubishi and ask about the software.