Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parag Gajera

Require Logo soft Comfort Full Version

3 posts in this topic

Hii Folks, This is PG, facing trouble now a days, i have a LOGO 24, but i have not its programming software, require full version of that, plz guys send me link for full version software. Many Thanks PG

This is illegal and against the terms of service you agreed to when you joined this website. You need to purchase the software from Siemens. They only offer a demo version as a free download. Asking for illegal copies of software in public forums is a sure way to get banned.
1 person likes this

Just a month ago, i purchased a LOGO 230RCE with its LOGOSOft V7.X. E in RCE represent for Ethernet i think,so a cheaper communication cable right there. The LOGOSoft software is not that expensive after all, it is 60% less than the price of Step7 basic V13, which i also purchased for s7-1200. The LOGOsoft V7 is around 100 euro, as far as i remember. There are a lot of illegal source of software for siemens in the internet, i can download it if i want, but that's not the point. If your company use that for business, then let them buy. It is not easy to developed a software, the supplier spend millions of $ for the R&D. and by the way the Step 7 basic V13 is around 300 euro. Edited by Jairus