Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest leslie

Q06HCPU download upload problem

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm using Q06HCPU in various type of machine in my process. We have different way of downloading uploading procedure(some need Standard RAM,some need flash ROM). My question is 1.when do we use Standard RAM/ROM,or flash ROM? 2.How do we know the programmer using which type of RAM/ROM/flash ROM? 3.How do we know what to upload/download when doing backup or replace CPU? Recently I have many Q06HCPU faulty(6/11) within 8mth,all faulty unit come from 2001 series.Symptom is While in Run mode the CPU just go to Stop Mode with CPU error.We reset the CPU until beyond resetting then Changed the CPU-->OK Anybody have encounter these problem? We sent these faulty CPU to JApan for investigation,according to them is due to PCB board NG.After a strong complaining to Japan side they decided to replaced the faulty CPU and upgrade the sofware version FOC. Regards

I've seen people screw up working machine by drilling some holes and letting metal chips get into hardware through ventilation slots. I did see some of the GOT arrive with obsoleted firmaware (but still working but some features not supported). Never had this problem with CPUs.

sorry for some missing characters. this old keyboard has some sticky keys. It is about time to have it scrapped (cracking noise)

You have cpu Q06H version A or version B ? Version A are very old and have many problems. Check on the Diagnostic/System Monitor/Prod.Info. Regarding different type of memory, normaly everytime i use fash memory i set the plc in auto boot mode, so to copy the full project from flsh to prog.memory at the start up. bye