cltoh77

Somachine Configuration Manager

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, I try to install SoMachine 4.1, after launch SoMachine Configuration Manager, it show all the option is disable (pls refer to attached picture), please advise what is the problem or mistake during installation. Thanks in advance.

There is no picture attached. Make sure after selecting the file that you click on attach this file

Bu sure the DVD has inserted already than open the configuration manager after that select customize version and all.You can install all files.

Hi All,

I'm facing a similar problem. I have Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I tries formatting my laptop twice but could get a solution. kindly find attached image. I'm logged in as an administrator. 

Thank you.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

Try to check and make sure the destination installation path is not too long

On 4/13/2016 at 11:46 AM, pateldhavalsm said:

Hi All,

I'm facing a similar problem. I have Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I tries formatting my laptop twice but could get a solution. kindly find attached image. I'm logged in as an administrator. 

Thank you.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

Hi! I'm facing the same problem. Did you manage to solve this problem?

Edited by mgn

If you have the installation files on disk then i dont know but if you have it on ISO file you have to mount the iso to a virtual drive. Otherwise it wont work during the initial setup

1 person likes this

Hi All,

I'm facing a similar problem. I have Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit. I tries  twice but could get a solution. kindly find attached image. I'm logged in as an administrator. 

Thank you.

Refer to my post. You need to mount the iso file on a virtual drive. Otherwise it wont work

1 person likes this

as CHUD said above you need to launch ISO after mounting as a virtual drive , if you need any further information contact me via whatsapp +998903373733