xlibraboy

Unit Verify Error

7 posts in this topic

hi everyone, can you hel me... (urgent please) i have been using plc mitsubisi A3N and i newbie on that plc, so i have trouble in field. All module card Digital Output turned off but module card Digital Input still on. i see at cpu display "unit verify err.", i am reset cpu plc with a key, DO module card became turn on again (normal). before i reset cpu plc, i am monitor special register from D9116 to D9123, i found a error, but i dont know whats wrong?? Module card or program?? sorry for my bad english

Your CPU could not communicate with the IO card(s) on address 130 & 140. Maybe you have to exchange the IO card or backplane if the problem returns.

how to find out the i/o card problem with take a look at special register?? and know thats address 130 & 140 problem

Link Special Register List[Number D9117] Applicable PLC A Series PLC Related item General notice ===================================================================================== Number D9117 Name I/O module verify error Description Bit pattern in units of 16 points of verify error units Details l When I/O modules, of which data are different from those entered at power-on, have been detected, the I/O unit numbers (in units of 16 points) are entered in bit pattern.(Preset I/O unit numbers when parameter setting has been performed.) 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ D9116 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ D9117 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | ===================================================================== D9123 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ D9116(0bit) :X/Y0 D9117(9bit) :X/Y180 D9123(14bit):X/Y7E0 l I/O module verify check is executed also to remote I/O station modules. (If normal status is restored, clear is not performed. Therefore, it is required to perform clear by user program.) Applicable PLC Usable with all types of PLCs(Only remote I/O station information is valid for A2C. Note Registers’ data will remain unchanged after normal status is restored. Therefore one of the following methods should be executed to clear the contents of register. 1)Method by user program insert the circuit shown below into the program and turn on the clear execution command contact to clear the contents of register. |Clear execution command | +--||-------[RST D9117]-+ | | | Special function register to be cleared 2)Method by peripheral equipment Set the register to ”0” by changing the present value by the test function of peripheral equipment or set to “0” by forced reset. For the operation procedure, refer to the instruction Manual for peripheral equipment. 3)By moving the RESET key switch at the PLC front to the RESET position, the special register is set to “0”.
1 person likes this

hi everyone

I have the same problem with melsec Q Series (QO2HCPU) AND QD75M4.

PLC after working for a few minutes, The Error light on the CPU turns on and the PLC STOPs.

Please help me fix the problem