Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRoss

"Follow" button not working

7 posts in this topic

Anybody else having problems with the follow topic button? It used to display a pop-up that let me choose frequency of emails, etc. Lately it doesn't do anything at all. I've tried three different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer), and it doesn't work in any of them.

It does not work for me either. There are alot of other things broken too. This can be added to the list.

Thanks

any chance of just putting it back the way it used to be? ... or at least offering the old format as a "click here" option? ... (something like an old-timer's edition) ... I've been reading this forum several times a day for years - but since the upgrade I just check in once every few days or so to make sure that I'm not missing anything specifically involving me ... the "modern" pastel washed-out color combination just doesn't "work" for me ... maybe it's my computer monitor - maybe it's my 68 year-old eyes ... maybe it's the lighting in my lab ... whatever ... it used to be perfectly readable - now - not so much ... lately I've been getting headaches when I look at it for more than a few minutes ... and I know that it's not just THIS website ... seems that a lot of other sites have been switching over to "pastel" colors ... light-blue on white ... what is THAT all about? ... what was wrong with black on white? ... the only way that I can read some of these places is to Right-Click and Select-All ... it's far from perfect - but usually the "selected" highlighting gives enough contrast to make the text readable ... and I've totally given up on using Copy-and-Paste directly from Microsoft Word ... feel free to ignore me ... I'm just getting old - and I'm set in my ways ... Edited by Ron Beaufort

It's being looked at right now. It's out of my hands or I would fix it myself. I believe it will be put back and this was not intentional to remove any of these features.

I have the following items fixed: · http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=28046&p=133784 – Follow this topic pop up appears correctly now. · http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=9817 o Mark community as read gives you options to select now. o Add upload files to a post working now. Looks like that should clear up the issue. Please let me know if there is anything else.

Sweet, my icons, smilies, and uploads are back!