nygma

User login in PG5 Web Editor 8

3 posts in this topic

I am using PG5 v2.1.310 and Web Editor 8. I am trying to implement user access on my project. I have created a login page, made it as the default page, put the logon component on the page and also added a user to the project. The page loads without any issues, but nothing happens when I enter the username and password. I read the help, and I don't think I have missed anything. Any ideas? Thanks, Csongor

I want to upload a program from a saia pcd2 to modify some constants and download it again to the same plc. i have downloaded the PG5 software. when i established the connection between PC and PLC. but me upload being errors, i have a question for your help, I have found errors when I upload panel p41. those errors are shown that I send link video attach. could you help me how to fix those errors?
https://youtu.be/YlRNeVD8jY0

On 12/8/2014 at 5:05 PM, nygma said:

I am using PG5 v2.1.310 and Web Editor 8. I am trying to implement user access on my project. I have created a login page, made it as the default page, put the logon component on the page and also added a user to the project. The page loads without any issues, but nothing happens when I enter the username and password. I read the help, and I don't think I have missed anything. Any ideas? Thanks, Csongor

I want to upload a program from a saia pcd2 to modify some constants and download it again to the same plc. i have downloaded the PG5 software. when i established the connection between PC and PLC. but me upload being errors, i have a question for your help, I have found errors when I upload panel p41. those errors are shown that I send link video attach. could you help me how to fix those errors?
https://youtu.be/YlRNeVD8jY0