Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vinoth

how to resume the step after power on? MITSUBISHU fx3u

6 posts in this topic

I have sequence of steps to fill the bottle in conveyor, After power was off, the PLC forget the position and it start again from the first step. I want to run the PLC from the step where it left before power off.

Have you used retentive registers and marker in your program. And What PLC model are you using

Thank you for your reply, I'm using MITSUBISHI FX3U-128MT/ESS. Actually I dont know about retentive registers and timer. can you please tell how to use it (or) share any sample programs

It depends how your program is written but their are retentive registers and relays that remember their status after a power cycle. The manual for the FX3 will tell you which these are.

Thanks for the reply, My doubt is really on whether we can remember data the after the power failure. You and colandra clearly gave the hint as retentive registers. I'll go thru the catalog regarding this instruction. thank you for your support.

In the Fx3 the retentive relays start at M500 (adjustable) If each step is governed by an M relay, then by using M500 and above the active step will still be on after a power cycle.