Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhowasso

High Speed Door Issue

6 posts in this topic

Hi All.. Happy Thanksgiving..!! I have a MicroLogix 1100 running a High Speed door. The problem is that when I:0/7 (Photo Eye) or I:0/6 (Rev LS) goes true after the door starts down, that it does NOT reverse and go back up. Once it is down and I:0/7 or I:0/6 goes true the door does go up tho. Any advice or edit would be appreciated. Im just not seeing it but Ive been looking at it too long. :) Thanks HSDOOR.RSS

Just browsing the code your problem seems to be with rung 1. The DOOR **TOP** LS (ON=DOWN) door down switch must be made (in the down position) for your door memory bit to be set. Looks like I:0/6 needs to branch around it so that the door will immediately reverse if something is under it. I'm unsure of the function of I/:0/7 but if you want it to be able to operate with the door in mid position then I:0/5 may just need deleted completely from that rung.

Well... I will try that , but that would not drop out the door going down tho, would it..??

No I don't think it would. But you could unlatch your door down memory when you latch your door down memory couldn't you?

Well...This is what I ended up with. Works GREAT..!!! ThanksHSDOOR.RSS

Glad to hear, thanks for sharing!