Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Luke

FX2N-80MR Wiring Question

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I m new to mitsubishi PLC's right now I got a FX2N-80MR to program and wire, all my Inputs and Outputs are 24 volts dc, my qustion is how do you wire the 24 volts to the outputs (I mean do I wire the 24 volts to the terminal labeled com1 com2 etc) and what do I wire to the terminals that are labeled with a black circle (maybe -24v?). THank you for your help.

Yes, the com 1 com 2 etc are the common voltage terminals. The black circle terminals are NOT USED for anything. (except maybe spare screw terminals if you drop and loose one :) )

Hey thanx, now another question, if all I want is 24 volts I/O should I power the PLC with 120 VAC using the L and N terminals or should I powered the PLC by connecting 24 volts to the 24 and 0 terminals? also I noticed there are two sets of 24 v and 0 terminals should I jump 24 volts to both sets or just to one set if so which one? Thank you for all your help.

0 and 24V terminals is the output of the stabilized 24VDC power supply, integrated into PLC. NEVER apply external power supply voltage to this terminals! Your PLC is AC powered only.

luke, i think you should read the hardware manual of the PLC in questions. the question you ask here are the basic and they all are explain in the manual with examples. IF you don,t have the manual to get a hold of one then you will have a good reference