Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uun

Ethernet error comunication between CJ2M-CPU32 <> CP1H-X40DT-D (CP1W-CIF41)

6 posts in this topic

Hi dear , anyone may help me ... i've a problem with my ethernet comunication on my plc CJ2M-CPU32 >< CP1H-X40DT-D There is an error at (CP1W-CIF41) on CP1H-X40DT-D , with red LED is on.. Thanks before..

So what error codes can you get from the PLC? It must be indicating an error if your get online and look.
1 person likes this

I think he meant the Led on the CIF41.
1 person likes this

These two modules do not just start talking when you plug them together. You need to configure each one and also need to write a program to make the communications occur. You need to provide more information before we can assist. To what did you set the IP address on the CP1W-CIF01? Subnet mask? FINS Node Address? One very common error is that the last octet of the IP Address should match the FINS Node number for easiest communication setup. So, if your IP Address is 192.168.0.55, then your FINS node address should be 55. Thanks.
1 person likes this

On 9/24/2014 at 3:46 AM, Michael Walsh said:

These two modules do not just start talking when you plug them together. You need to configure each one and also need to write a program to make the communications occur. You need to provide more information before we can assist. To what did you set the IP address on the CP1W-CIF01? Subnet mask? FINS Node Address? One very common error is that the last octet of the IP Address should match the FINS Node number for easiest communication setup. So, if your IP Address is 192.168.0.55, then your FINS node address should be 55. Thanks.

that great brother ,thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with my CPI1 CIF41. The error light is blinking. I did set up CIF41. My IP address is 192.168.1.77  fins node address is 77, subnet 255.255.255.0.

I can access the settings using the setup page on the web browser. I can't see any errors in the error log status. it says everything is normal. I can also read the Ip address of the CIF41 from D32000 address when I connect to my PLC using USB. The problem is I can't connect to my plc using the CIF41. I used to be able to upload and download using CIF41 but not anymore. The port number is default 9600. I am also able to ping CIF41. 

I don't know the reason for this flashing red led. Does anyone know if we can reinstall the firmware on it? Where I could find the firmware for it? If anyone has come across a similar problem please let me know 

Thank you'

Joel