Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young_Engineer

Uni-telway setup PL7-V3

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, My question is, how to setup an uni-telway network. In particular the hardware settings for the TSX LES20. I'm also not able to set the right adresses for the network. I have an old test setup with the folowing parts: Software: PL7-V3 on OS2 Hardware: Rack 1 : TSX RKS 8 Processor: TSXP 47420, V4.4 (with UTW port) Discrete I/O: TSX DET1612 and TSX DST1682 Rack 2: TSX RKN 8 Extention control module: TSX LES20 Discrete I/O: same as rack 1 Connectors: TSX LES60 (Dip-switch setting = 1 on 2 off 3on 4on 5on 6on ) TSX LES61 (Jumper setting = Aoff Bon Coff Doff Thanks in advance,

Morning, The processor must be placed in the RKN rack not in the RKS wich is a direct extension rack. I think you need an RKE type rack to use a LES 20, I will check this. JC

Hello Sparky, Thanks for your reply, me and my team started searching for a good RKE type rack. I keep you updated,

Morning, I have made a mistake (The Telemecanique 7 serie is quite old now) and the fact is that the RKE rack is the direct rack extension. The RKS type is the one you need to use a LES20 so you just have to swap your processor in the RKN rack. JC