Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ingeea

simulation in cx-programmer

4 posts in this topic

Hello I want to simulate my interrupt program but i coudn't. I'm using CJ2M-CPU32, in the I/O table, i have created an interrupt unit CJ1W-INT0 in the principle rack (starting adress 0000) and an input unit ID262 and an output one OD262. I have configured in MSKS instruction in a cyclic task of startup to enabe interrupt input 0.00. then, i have used cx-designer to crate an on/off buttom which adress is CIO 0.00 in order to simulate the interrupt input in the unit. in cx-programmer, the task 100 related to the interrupt input 0 is not running. I also think to create a contact which adress is 0.00 and force it to on in order to call the interrupt task but it does not resolve my problem. I have searched in the web a demonstration for simulating an interrupt task from an input basic unit. I find a program in this link http://support-omron.fr/pdf/FT034%20Carte%20Interruptive%20CS%20et%20CJ1W-INT01.pdf I have runned the simulation but always the same problem. how could I simulate the interrupt task. Can any one help me, i would be thankeful.

Not sure about this issue but not everything runs in the simulator - some things are not possible.

High speed counter inputs and Input interrupts are physical hardware dependent functions [Must have real PLC] and cannot be used in simulation. There a few other instructions that also don't operate in simulate. Don't remember them all but I recall PID and PIDAT don't work in simulation.

Thank you for your replies. I have the same problem with the high speed counter unit CJ1W-CTL41-E. I wrote a ladder program for configuring the settings of the unit but i coudn't do the simulation. Well, is there another way to run a simulation using any other software in cx-one? thanks again.