Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frans@TCPM

Project verify (offline) with GX dev. 8.63R max. 1500 steps

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a challenge with GX developer version 8.63R (SW8D5C-GPPW-E). I'm trying to verify 2 projects (offline). Some programs I know there are changes but they are not shown in the verification. In 1 program I did see the last checked change was in step 1496 (next change I did see by manual check was step 1502. it seems like this type of verification is limited to 1500 steps to check. Is there any way I can make this offline verification work? the most progams that we have in our project are over 2000 steps. big thanks in foreward

There is no limitation in the compare to 1500 steps. Sounds like there may be something wrong with your project files. Which PLC type are they for? And is it a complete licensed copy of GX Developer? 8.63 is many years out of date. You should update to the latest version.

Sounds like you are running a demo version of GX Developer, these are restricted to 1000 steps. Steve

thx for the response, this project is runing on a Q12H CPU. about the licence, my colleagues are telling me it's a full licence. personal I'm totally new in Mitsubishi. how does it work to update GX developer? I FOUND THE CAUSE!!: "Suspended because unmatched No. of items exceeds 100." a little detail to the project. somehow we lost all comments between the networks (all device comments are still present). So in a verify we get a lot of mismatching items. does anyone know if this is an setting or fixed limit? Edited by Frans@TCPM

Are you sure you lost them? Because the display of them can be turned on and off in the software. It doesn't actually delete them. Clearly the two programs are extremely different.