Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest savage943

MTA-100

8 posts in this topic

I have tried to get a hold of Mitsu Tech Supportmany times and have left messages after 45 min. waits and still haven't received anything. What software and cables are needed to program one of these? Also anyone know the cable needed to connect to an FX? This is an older unit, so any help will be appreciated.

The FX-serie can be program for example by GX-developer or GX-developer FX, this is a version of GX-developer that only work withe FX-serie PLC. Medoc will also do. Have you try the SC-09 cable. I recently connect to an FX PLC via a mac terminal using transparent mode

I have Medoc and the SC-09 cable. Am more interested in the software and cable for the MTA-100. Any ideas? Thank you.

i would really like to help , but am not Familiar with the term MTA-100 What is it , is it som kind of terminal. If it is ,sinds you are using a FX-serie PLC it must be an "OLD" terminal. Maybe it is not supported anymore that's you can get information of it.

The MTA-100 is an HMI It has a touchscreen and several buttons that can be programmed to do various functions, i.e. turn on or off a few different functions. It is a Mitsu product.

The software you need is SW-MTA-WIN. A Mitsu distributor should be able to sell it to you for around $500. The cable to connect to old FX- PLC is included with the unit, I can't find a separate part number for it. The programming cable was the SC-06. I have the manual for installation and programming of this unit in a print copy... try searching the www.meau.com website in Downloads, Manuals, for MA-00014 which is the manual part number of what I am looking at. What exactly are you trying to do with the old MTA?

Hey, thank you for your help. I have a customer with 2 machines that have these in them. One is having issues, so will havew to replace it soon. Have seen them for sale on ebay randomly, so am going to have to get 2 for future use. I do appreciate the help. If you know someone with any for sale please send them my way.

Have been to meau.com, and that manual isn't there. They only have manual for the MTA-250, which is different. That manual number doesn't come up. Any ideas?