Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRoss

Cutler-Hammer Panelmate Pro

7 posts in this topic

I have a customer with a Panelmate Pro they want to backup. I can't find any information about these on the Eaton website. What software and cable do I need? I unfortunately don't have a model number yet, but can probably get one if it matters. Thanks

Panelmate PowerPro software. It looks like you may be able to download it from the Eaton/Cutler Hammer site. For some reason I'm unable to paste anything into this reply box. PanelMate URL.txt

That didn't lead to a software download. I contacted tech support, and they said the line had been sold to Advanced Technology Services. I think I found their website, but no sign of any product pages. Looks like they do services only.

Web search turned up this: http://info.atsonlinestore.com/html/panelmate_downloads.html No software, but there is a transfer utility and some manuals. I've sent an email to ATS requesting more information.

I clicked on the link associated with the text "Windows-based configuration software" on the page I cited. That opened a page for operator interface software. Under "Software Downloads" on that page I clicked "PanelMate Power Pro software". That opened up a form to submit to Eaton, presumably for the download. I didn't follow any further than that so I don't know whether the download is free or the form will turn out to be nothing more than a request for a quotation. Once you have the part number of the PanelMate I'll be able to give you details of the download cable. It will be an RS232 cable to port 1 on the PanelMate. I only have Power Pro software installed on a laptop with a real serial port. I can't give you any guidance on whether or not a USB/serial converter will work.

I followed the links as you did, and when I submitted the form, I was taken to a page with a manual and some drivers for the PanelMate PC, which is the PC-based version of the HMI. That's when I contacted tech support and got the response I did. I've received a response from ATS stating that they have the software, butonly sell to distributors. The software is PMPROSW and it comes with the cables. I requested the name of a local distributor, so we'll see.

Hi JRoss

I know that your post is so old right now, but my question is, do you have the  PanelMate Power Pro Configuration Editor Software or any sofware related, i just want to check my panelMate 1700 logic.