Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maholobob

Canvas Pro Software Activation Key or Crack

10 posts in this topic

I have a PanelMate hmi and I need an activation key for the software I'm using this for an aquarium at my house and quote for the software was $1400 and I'm not paying that for some number and help would be great

Hello, >I'm not paying that for some number... That gave me a good laugh. Imply all you are purchasing, when you purchase a LEGAL license to use the software, is a number. All the work put into creating/testing/etc. the software, has no value. I must say; asking someone to break the law for you takes some... or indicates a ... Thanks for the laugh.

So you pay for everything you have? Never download a song without paying for it or maybe a movie.....don't judge me

Hello, > So you pay for everything you have? Never download a song without paying for it or maybe a movie... That is correct. I make my living from creating software. All my songs are paid for and I never downloaded a movie. Paid lots of money for software I use very little because that is the way it works. >.....don't judge me Why not? You post your illegal activities on the web, for all to see (hiding your real identity), while you attempt to elicit others to join you in a crime. Shame on you. When you learn something is wrong/illegal and continue to do it... Edited by Mark-

Who are you too judge anyone? Are you a sinless man? I'd say not....now if you can't help me then get off this thread, you don't have to put up with these illegal activities any longer.

Hello, > Who are you too judge anyone? I am me. >Are you a sinless man? Of course not but, unlike you, I try not to do the wrong thing. >...now if you can't help me I have never seen anyone on this site help someone break the law. >...then get off this thread You are in a public forum. Why would I fail to comment on your attempt to perpetrate a crime? Why would I fail to inform others that you are attempting to draw them into a crime? Seems kind of silly for you to think I am the bad guy in this exchange. Edited by Mark-

Hello, > Not a bad guy....just an booty Six in one, half dozen in the other. I object to someone doing the wrong thing and you think it is negative/wrong/judgmental/ 'being a booty'.

What you are asking for is illegal and this forum has no tolerance for such activity.

They are right. We don't tolerate that here. Topic closed.
1 person likes this