Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mike_H

Software

3 posts in this topic

Hi I have a bit of a problem. Using a cqm1 cpu 41. nothing attached to it. What I need to do is load a program into the plc. something simple. I have the demo cxsupervisor to upload to plc. but no way that I am aware of to compile a project into *.bin format. The current program generates (as far as I can tell) No END(01) Error. Other than that, I have no idea what it does. IIRC the syswin / cxprogrammer evaluation copy does not allow cq series. Again, The program doesn't need to do anything really, Just something to load whan i hose it up during my software development. Could someone provide or guide me to a resource with breif description of function. Forgive my ignorance, I am not that familiar with this unit or software. -- Thanks Michael

hi mike as i see you need to put on your program the end(01) function. so you need to make something like this: ------[ ]---------( ) 000.01 100.00 -------[ ] end(01) for do this you go to the function icon and right end or 01 and the software do the rest. i hop this help you be god broder

I The Syswin and CX Programmer packages can work with the CP series in demo mode. You will need a license number to activate for CQ.