Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scott_8812

PanelView Plus 400 - Problem displaying alarms in an Alarm Status List.

2 posts in this topic

I am using a Micrologix 1400 talking to a Panelview Plus 400 with firmware 5.10 and using FactoryTalk View Studio - Machine Edition. When one alarm is triggered, it is displayed at the top of the list, all good. Then when a second alarm is triggered, is moves the first alarm down but only displays a blank space at the top of the list. If a third alarm is triggered, it pushes the first alarm down again and displays two blank spaces at the top of the list. If I navigate away from the Alarm screen and then back to it, the third alarm will then be displayed, and the other two previous alarms are hiding underneath it. If I clear the alarm that is showing, the next active one appears in its place rather then being listed. I believe the problem is within the setup of the Alarm Status List. I have it set to display Active Alarms. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

it sound like alarm screen is actually alarm banner ,not alarm so all alarms are stacked up one after another . Check all the settings or use the correct alarm screen from library...