Suresh Kumar

Data Log Model Error

3 posts in this topic

When I am starting a data log model in FTView SE 7.00 i am getting the following errors. 1) Unable to access ODBC data source. (Failed to connect to datasource) 2) No secondary path configured for model 'TrendDatalog_Kalon'. Unable to switchover. 3) Unable to process the following command: DatalogOn TrendDataLog_Kalon I am using SQL server 2008 R2 and My OS is windows server 2008 R2. Please give me the solution. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Suresh Kumar

Have you contacted Rockwell Software Technical Support ? What do they say ? Is this a new installation or one that was previously working ? Have you followed the installation instructions for setting up the SQL server to connect to FactoryTalk View SE ? Just having a general description of the error and the major revisions of the software involved does not make the problem solvable. If you can provide more information about the system history and the steps you have taken to troubleshoot, Forum members may be able to give you advice.

I am facing same problem . Have you found solution ? please let me know if you did . Mr.Ken Roach please check my post related to it for more explanation .

Capture.PNG