Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dedshaw1612

Telemecanique Processor

3 posts in this topic

I have a client interested in the programming of this processor that is sitting in one of the panels. I dont have any information on it other than it says Telemencanique on the box and has what looks like a PS/2 adapter for programming. I was wondering if anyone knew who makes this and how I can pull the program off of it? I don't know if i need any software and such and if a usb ps/2 adapter would work. Google searching doens't seem to give me any good results. Schneider electric and alliedelec show up but it seems like telemencanique is a language rather than a product 0.o Thanks David

Hi, Telemecanique was a brand like Modicon and as Modicon did in the usa, they have built the very first french plc in 1972. Schneider bought them in the 90's exactly as Modicon. Your plc is a TSX Nano sometimes called TSX 07, in reality it's an IDEC plc but the OS and the software (PL707) are specific an you can't use the IDEC software. The cable you need is the same than the one used for Twido, TSX Micro and TSX Premium plcs and there's an usb version. The software is supposed to run only under Windows 95 or 98 but if you have PL7 Pro installed with the Unitelway driver it can work under Windows XP. I've heard about a chinese version of PL707 that could run under xp without any other software but I never used it. JC Edited by acpi

It is Schneider Electric Twido TWDLCAA40DRF or similar. Programing software is Twido Suite, and cable is TSXCUSB485. Software is free. Cable is around 100Eur.