Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Jerry Bolgar

Ab Plc2 Programming Software

6 posts in this topic

To any of you guys out there that are still programming Allen Bradley PLC2's, I can highly recommend a software package that I recently stumbled across. It's called PLC Communicator and has been developed by a company called Australian Global Exchange. The application is feature rich, and has a very nice interface. You can download a demo version of the program from: http://www.austglobal.com/plcc.html Check it out now!

Just down loaded it today I'll tell you how it goes when we get it working ... :*-(

I've gotthe demo software on my laptop now but need a cable to conect from com1 (rs232) have you any ideas on the pin conections as I''m strugling to find the plc2 manual its in the stores somewhere . Thanks Jezz

The following link will give you the cable connections needed for the PLC 2 .http://www.ab.com/manuals/swrsi/62006415 Regards, David Pilt Brisbane Australia

Thanks for the link but are you sure you've typed it right as I keep getting an error message when I try it saying it has moved..... Thaks Jezz

If you go to www.ab.com then click on Manuals On-line, then click on Rockwell software this wil take you to the required library.Go down the list to Programming products and select the 12th listing PLC2 prog. software manual 6200-6.4.15. If you right mouse click and select "Save target as". it will load the file as a pdf for a faster download.