Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jazzplayermark

I/O connectors for slc

6 posts in this topic

I've recently purchased several I/O boards online and several of them are missing the wiring connector. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is and perhaps where to purchase them?

Allen-Bradley Your can buy them from the Rockwell Automation Distributor in your area. (Usually an electrical supply house) Here is a link to RA website for the different part #'s http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/12762/2181376/2416247/1239758/2554063/tab7.html I also see a couple on E-bay for around $10 just need to be sure you are getting the terminal block that matches your I/O module. BCS

thanks I did see that page and I'll contact my local distributor. The connector that I need right now is a 3 pin, for a scanner board. It's not on the ab list but I'm hoping the distributor has that number for it.

Not sure what board your have but internet references Phoenix Contact connectors in several places when I do a search for " 3 pin slc scanner board connector" Phoenix Contact makes about every connector known to man so I would not be supprized if you find it with them. Search Phoenix Contact Combicon or Pluscon depending on what type of connector you are needing. I have there catalogs, if you cant find it online, then post a picture or catalog / model # for board, might be able to locate a part # for you. BCS

Thanks. I found some phoenix connectors last night that look the same. Allied electronics carries them all. I'm going to buy one and I'll post the results.

Ok. Phoenix makes identical connectors if anyone is interested. Here's a link to one of them. You can search the allied electroncs site for the rest if you need them. http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=70054873