Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrozenval

Simple Project using CCLINK Option FR-A5NC

4 posts in this topic

Hey ,I'm Kinda new to CC Link programming,I am working on a motor test panel using PLC: Q2OUCPU and CClink: QJ61BT11N and installed an Option FR-A5NC on the inverter (Mitsubishi : FR-A540 series). I basically want to be able to send a command to start the motor forward in high speed and then start in reverse in high speed also.I've read the manual and tried so many times but didn't see nothing happening. Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance Edited by Chrozenval

What have you done so far? Do you have any screenshots, or the program? Have you succesfully set up the CC-Link parameters on the Q (no errors)? Do you have communication running (LEDs blinking rapidly)? What have you done in the parameters on the inverter?

Hey Kaare_t, Thank you for your reply,well I correctly set up the CC Link parameters with no errors and the LEDs are all solid green nothing is blinking. the parameters are as follows: Status(read) start from X1000 Commands (write) start from Y1000 Registers: D100,D200 I changed the Inverters Setting as recommended on the CC link option manual. The thing is I don't know how to write the ladder to initiate the communication and send commands to the inverter via the option.

OK, you are using simple project, but are you using simple ladder too? I don't remember exactly in my head, but aren't you able to simply either set the remote output (Y1000) -> 1 to start the inverter forward, or by using the first SpecialRelay (SB) as configured in the Q-settings? In either way, the first output (Y) in the inverter is to start it in forward mode. Just remember that it needs to be in EXT (external operation mode) for communication to set commands. Try that and report back.