Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
navillusi

USB / PPI Multi-Master Cable

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the USB / PPI Multi-Master Cable? Part # 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0 The unit came with no manual / paperwork, my PC recognises the unit, but I expected it to be available as a com port, but no. The Set PG/PC interface only lists my existing serial port, but nothing to do with the USB. Am I missing something important? I can not find any info on the Siemens website either. Any info would be helpful Frustrated regards

You need to be using Step 7 MicroWin 32 v3.2 Service Release 4 or better. See attached datasheet for more info... s7200cableEnglish.pdf

I WANT TO KONOW THAT WHERE AM I DOWNLOAD THIS SERVICE PACK? THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

http://www4.ad.siemens.de/-snm-0135030360-...nodeid=16610014

Thanks for that from me too :)

HELP! I have already connected the Step 7 Micro Win with The USB/PPI adapter, however Im also using the SIMATIC TP-177 Panel. I can´t communicate trough WinCC Flexible Micro with The pannel. ANY OF YOU have done it?

You cannot use the USB cable to program the TPs. It's documented in all of the catalogs for the TP070, TP170, and TP177 that you must use the Serial PPI cable, not the USB one to program the HMIs.