Arbazh

FX3GE and MX OPC 6.01

16 posts in this topic

Hi! We have FX3GE-24M controller and trouble with communication by MX OPC Server 6.01. We need to communicate this PLC using integrated ENET (FX3U-ENET-ADP) to MX OPC Server. What application we must use and what settings we need to set.

FX3GE won't work with this OPC

KAZAH, thanks for reply, but today i found the solution to this problem. For connection FX3GE (FX3U-ENET-ADP) to MX OPC Server 6.01 we need change Port No. from 5551 to 5556. I decided to create step by step guide for this. Communication FX3GE with MX OPC Server 601.pdf Edited by Arbazh

hello Arbazh, you can give me the OPC 6.01 FX3G need to communicate a thesis for my graduation... Thanks

Anibal, the software is not free. You need to buy it from Mitsubishi. Any discussion of software piracy here will get you banned from the site.

On 4/2/2014 at 2:25 PM, Arbazh said:

KAZAH, thanks for reply, but today i found the solution to this problem. For connection FX3GE (FX3U-ENET-ADP) to MX OPC Server 6.01 we need change Port No. from 5551 to 5556. I decided to create step by step guide for this. Communication FX3GE with MX OPC Server 601.pdf

Hello Arbazh!!. I need your step by step guide please!! I have the same problem and need to change the Port Nº.

Edited by BBA

Hello peple. The link with communication Fx3GE with OPC Server is not work. If you can repeat please!

16 hours ago, Igor said:

Hello peple. The link with communication Fx3GE with OPC Server is not work. If you can repeat please!

Hello, Igor! You can download instrucrion in previous message or phone me in Russia +79214458893. I can help You!

3 hours ago, bakkerfrits said:

Download link is not working. Please re-upload...

Thanks

Done!

FX3GE_MX_OPC.pdf

It's not working with OPC 6.04. First of all 5556 port layout over the range in GX Works2\Project_Name\PLC Parameter\Ethernet Port\Open Setting

Protocol -TCP

Open System - MC Protocol

Host station port - or = or less then 5548 or = or more then 5560

I wrote 5548, 5560 all date bad.

On 17.04.2016 at 5:32 PM, Igor said:

It's not working with OPC 6.04. First of all 5556 port layout over the range in GX Works2\Project_Name\PLC Parameter\Ethernet Port\Open Setting

Protocol -TCP

Open System - MC Protocol

Host station port - or = or less then 5548 or = or more then 5560

I wrote 5548, 5560 all date bad.

Igor, I made a new instruction for setting MX OPC 6.07 connection with FX3GE.

FX3GE_MXOPC607_communication.pdf

Edited by Arbazh