Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delbert

Purple Box

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what the purple box around M216 in this picture is? It only showed up in monitor mode and seemed to be forcing M216 ON. You can't see it in the picture but M216 coil is right above Y100 and the are both turned on at the same time (in parellel) M216 is the latch for the circuit. When i turn on M211 then M216 drops out but as soon as M211 drops out M216 comes back on and latches on Y100. There is nothing in the circuit that is turning on M216! I tried forcing M216 off with shift+enter and it didn't change state. The purple box was not there in edit mode. To get it to go away and work properly i had to put a SM401 in the circuit then the box went away and i took the SM401 back out and now everything is ok. What is this box? Where did it come from? Thanks for your help Delbert GXworks2.bmp

Look at TOOLS / CHANGE DISPLAY COLOR If it is at 'default settings' you will see that, that color will say: Executional conditioned device test. - Executional condition position.

Thanks! I had never seen that before!

Delbert, What you have there is a Registered Device Test with Execution. M216 has been set up to either Force On or Force Off in that particular step when in monitor mode. It can either be forced on/off before or after the position of M216 and toggle afterwards in the scan. Depending on how it was set up. You can find the control for this under the Debug Tab -->Device Test with Execution Condition. Of the three sub selections you can open the Batch Disable selection to remove it. The Device Test selection looks as the following: