Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pembuk

FTview SE Client - full screen mode

4 posts in this topic

I'm trying to run my SE application with SE client in full screen mod. But even if I set this option, there is allways visible "window bar" from SE client and another with my application inside. I tried to change some options when preparing SE client but without good results. I'm sure that is very easy to set so may by somebody has an idea? I use FTview SE 7.0 (first time :) ) Best regards, Przemek

Przemek, On the graphic display's display settings there is an option to turn off the windows' title bar / menu. Same option is found in the ViewSE Client wizard. Turning both of these off should result in both Window (title) bars disappearing. Hope this helps,

Is it possible to hide the task bar in Win7?

Hello, jamov13 Welcome to the Forum. Just a heads up since you are new, the moderators of this sight would prefer when asking a new quesion that you start a new post. For instance your quesion about the task bar for windows 7 would go under General Topics > Computer help and Netwoking, instead of taging it onto an unrealated older post on the Allen Bradley Forum. This way topics stay more cohesive and on subject, and you are more likely to get an answer to your question faster that way. No worries though you will get the hang of it after poking around the site for a while. Here is the answer to your question, see you around the fourm. Go to: Start > Control Panel > Taskbar and Start Menu > Then check the box for "Auto-hide the task bar" Best Regards BCS