Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetboy47

Pro-face Screen Changing

6 posts in this topic

I have a Pro-face GP77R-EG11 Screen and I am using an Omron CPM2A PLC. With the GP/Pro PBIII software I am unable to find what each screen is addressed to. I have not changed any data settings as of yet. It appears that the DM0000 is set to one when I power up the screen. The first screen "B1" shows up fine and the bits toggle which I created on it to the PLC. What address needs to chage to change to screen 2 or screen twenty? where do I allocate this. Thanks! Jetboy47

I use a Total Control which is about the same with GE 90-30. In the Total Control software, (Quick Designer) you have to set up a screen register. I am sure it's the same for the Omron and Pro-Face. That varible needs to be set then in the PLC you can write what ever screen number you want to display. For example, I popup the alarm page exactly what you are trying to do. I don't know if you can import a Total Control software into the Pro Face software, but I do have an example here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...&CODE=02&id=203

It most screens on the market they all have a control and notify area... The control are is where the PLC can make the screen display a certain page, turn off / on buzzers etc... The Notify area is used bt the screen to tell the PLC whats happening ie the screen is on page 3 etc... In your case i would suspect that DM0 is the control area, use a mov statement to movea new value in here and as long as the screen number exists it will probably dispaly is correctly...

Hi, If you wanted to change a screen , You write screen number at the DM0008. (When the 'SYSTEM DATA AREA'= DM0000) Please refer to your 'GP-PRO PB3 PLC connecting manual' I have not english manual. Sorry my English is poor. HIRO

Thanks to all fo your help. It is "8" DM words past the set value you put in the setup screen. I set my DM at "2000' and DM 2008 is the screen data to change. Thanks again, Cheers!

Hello Jetboy47. Right ! 'DM+8' is the change screen number area. I'll attach the Connection manual. Good luck ! HIRO ecomdaca.pdf