Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom749

The meaning

4 posts in this topic

What is the meaning of this attached picture? I am not familiar with STL structure. Pls help me in details. Thanks for your help in advance. Edited by Tom749

Basically L OB1_SCAN_1 - Loads value of OB1_SCAN_1 into ACCU1 (accumulator 1) L 1 Loads value of ACCU1 into ACCU2 (accumulator 2) , Loads 1 into ACCU1 ==I Compares ACCU1 with ACCU2, set RLO (result of logic operation) TRUE if ACCU1 equal to ACCU2 = 'New_start' make 'New_Start' = RLO R 'Re_Start' Reset 'Re_Start' if RLO TRUE

This isn't my thread, but I am going to highjack it for a moment. I am a complete noob in STL as well. First off, from me thank you for the explanation. I have a question if you do not mind. I see nothing about ACCU2 there. Does the L 1 statement just automatically load the next ACCU? or how do I know that it will load into ACCU2?

The Load instruction loads a value into accumulator 1, whatever was in accumulator 1 is shifted into accumulator 2 first. The maths and comparison instructions work on the values in the two accumulators, for mathematical instructions the value in accumulator 1 is overwritten by the result.