Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eziccc

FX2N + FX2N-16CCL-M + STL-BT1 (+8DI)

15 posts in this topic

Hi! Read a lot here, but cannot make link this configuration. Downloaded sample program with library CCLinkFX_V300 for GID 7.04. Program Where am I wrong? Edited by eziccc

Not sure, but are you sure it's a remote IO station, and not a remote device station? What's the error code(s)? EDIT: Just checked the manual, it is indeed a remote IO station. So what are the error codes, and what does the master/slave LED's display? Edited by kaare_t

Err led on Master (below run led) is on, but error code I looked (16#668)=0.... I still do not know where to look for other error code....

What software and version are you using? Which error code shows in the FB? What about the slave? Any error(s) on the LEDs? Are you sure it's module #0 (as per your program picture)?

First I used FX3U-16M and GX Works2 (1.98 C) soft with new CCLink library (CCLinkFX_GW2_V100) - didn't work. Then I connected CCLink Master with FX2N-48MR and GID 7.04 (library CCLinkFX_V200 and V300) - don't work. I took FB "RemoteInOut8bit" and there's no error code.... if you know there don't forces bit ReadStatus[1]..... Slave led L Run isn't ON. My configuration is only FX2N plc + master FX2N-16CCL-M and slave connected to master - thst's all.... In few minutes I'll connect Q-serie+master (Q ...BT11N) to my slave and try it... Played with QJ61BT11N as Master and STL-BT1 as slave. No result. On slave I have I/O blinking - as manual says it waits for initialization procedure. Wrote init program to Q processor as manual says..... stil the same.... Edited by eziccc

Well, since nothing works, maybe your slave is faulty? Did you remember to power cycle the master(s) after initializing them/the PLC?

Don't think it's faulty. I/O led is blinking and it waits for initialization, but my Q plc cannot initialize instead of request from Stl-bt1. And one more interesting thing - I have data RD led on and SD blink - change DA/DB (data in CC-Link) and have same RD led on and SD blink...... Maybe I have to do smth by GX Configurator ST via configurator port??

You haven't mentioned any dial settings on the master or slave.

And cabling? How did you connect it? CC-Link cable? Resistors? Tried to swap A/B?

Tried different DA-DA, DB-DB, DG-DG...........DA-DB, DB-DA, DG-DG. Used terminators and not. I think I tried everything ..... but I/O blinking... Wanna know - who configured STL-BT1 with GX Configurator ST ?? Edited by eziccc

What do you mean?? Only speed and station number - master=0, slave=1. Speed on master = 0, Speed on remote IO = 5?

No, Speed on master = 0, Speed on remote IO = 0. 5 - it's automatic speed isn't?

I thought 5 was automatic number of stations (in your case 1?). Edited by Veganic

Yes, you're right. 5 - auto address mode. But I use 0 (156 kbit/s).

I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong...but.. 0 will be set for 4 stations occupied at 156kbs - you have one station occupied. Try 5 which I thing is 156kbs and auto set no of stations? Alternatively set the master for 4 stations occupied - I don't know if this will work without a fully populated remote unit. (Also I'd try "remote device station" rather than "remote IO" as well to see what happens.)