Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mitsubishi_user

A3NCPU microcomputer program conversion to Q06UDHCPU

2 posts in this topic

Good day! I am working on a conversion of A3NCPU to Q06UDHCPU. I am having some problem with the microcomputer program conversion. It is my first time to encounter this type of program. Please kindly share your ideas. These are the instructions used a couple of times in the program. MOV H3C7 D9090 SUB K32 SUB K26 MOV H3C0 D9090 SUB K5 MOV H3C1 D9090 SUB K17 MOV H3C2 SUB K20 MOV H3C5 D9090 SUB K8 MOV H0CC D9090 SUB K59 MOV H3E4 D9090 SUB K68 MOV H3E4 SUB K65 I am trying to look at some manual and what I understand is it is intended to call a microcomputer program. This is the part where I am lost. Please help. By the way 1st slot is AD71, 2nd slot AD51 and the rest is I/O. Thanks!!

Microcomputer programmes for Mitsubishi A Series PLC's were sub programmes written in 8086 Assembler and were generally used for calculations/tasks which were not possible using the PLC instruction set (these plc's did not support floating point maths, PID and many other functions which are now commonplace). These programmes were created using something like the DOS Debug command and called from the ladder programme using the SUB instruction. The constant in the SUB instruction is the allocated memory address for the start of the Assembled programme and the preceding MOV instruction loads the required data. The data in your application looks as if it contains ASCII which could be used to construct a message for transmission via the AD71 card. Unfortunately I do not know of any way to convert the compiled programmes in the PLC back into assembler. I would suggest that you look at the actual machine/system and try to work out what is missing from the ladder logic so you can recreate it in your new system.